Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I attach the grips to my monkey bars? Absolutely! All of my grips include the hanging hardware so they can easily be attached to any bar that can support the weight.
- Can the grips be left outdoors? All of my grips made of steel are powder coated for maximum durability and to withstand the outside elements. Could they eventually rust? Yes, but it would probably take several years for it to happen.
- What's the difference between the Twister 2.0 and the Mini Twister? Twister 2.0 is an 8FT section of Twister, which is like one section at a Spartan Race. I make it in 2 pieces that attach together to keep shipping cost from being outrageous. Twister 2.0 does not come with the inner pipe that the Twister needs to rotate on because the inner pipe has to be a solid 8FT section, which would bring the shipping cost right back up. It can be purchased at any local hardware store. Once you get the inner pipe, you will need to drill holes in the end of it so that you can attach the hanging hardware. (Don't worry, I send directions for this and you can also look on my blog to get a better idea of how it works.) The Mini Twister is a 4FT version of Twister that does include the inner pipe and hanging attachments, so it is ready to hang right out of the box. The Mini Twister is also easy to take places if you have no place to hang it from home. Go to your local park that has some monkey bars and BAM, get your training on!
- When will my order ship? All orders typically ship out within 3-5 business days, unless it is an item that is made to order, such as the Twisters and Krakens which take longer. Be sure to read the time frames in the product descriptions for those items.
- I want a backyard rig, can you build for me? I am located in Rockford, Illinois. My builds typically range from near Chicago up to Milwaukee. I can travel further, just understand travel expenses have to be considered.
- How much does it cost for you to build me a backyard rig? All of my rigs are made specific to what each customer wants, so the prices can really vary depending on the size, what all is included in the build, and the time it will take to complete it. I've had them range anywhere from $2000 - $10,000 to give you an idea.
- Can you build for my OCR event? Absolutely, please contact me for more details.